Wednesday, April 22, 2009

another motive of pick-pocketing in public transportation

well this isn't new but it did happen to me just before i got home today, and this is the desription:
-the transportation is m10 (mikrolet 10)
-the route is before the red light cross in jalan cideng utara (if you take the route from tanah abang to kota)
-a group of 5 people, 2 will get in before the red light, after the red light there'll be 3 more getting in by consecutive order, the last one would be the one pretending to have and accident in the vehicle (in my case pretending to fall and ask for help)

in my case i try to pull the guy up but he seem didn't want to get up, and then i got to my senses that this is an act of thieves, so i put both my hands to my pocket and there goes my cell phone, luckily i act fast and ask the driver to pull over near an office guard (satpam), i accuse and accuse and suddenly the guy next to me said there it is your cellphone on the seat (cleaning his hand hahahahahaha, that place is the place where he sit), anyway i took my phone and put it in my pocket and go straight down to the guard, they go straight up to me and which one of them then threat to stab me, and they'll wait for me in the upper way of the road, so then i get a cab instead ^^
so this is a precaution to all of you getting on any public transportation and stay focus if you don't want anything bad happen to you..
have a safe trip all ^^

No comments: