Sunday, January 4, 2009

the one who care for me, the one i hurt the most

i don't even what it is about me that is (maybe) so good to make you care for me this much.. even when most of the time i hurt you so bad.. i ignore you as much.. i can't be there for you when you need me.. and so on... most of my very bad quality showed to you, like sugar pool for the ants..
i can't really change the way i feel.. and always crossed my mind to let you go, and find someone who is probably ten times better then me or twenty or a hundread.. i know you can.. but..
anyway i really don't understand the way you think.. and maybe i never be such man who understand what women really want.. maybe i was lost in translation of all this love is all about..
but i'm glad somehow that you care for me.. although it break my heart in the other way around that, i think i'm not worthy of it all..

No comments: