Sunday, November 30, 2008

?

i hardly sleep today, don't know just crossed my mind, i'm very bored of everything, think of changing the whole idea of my life
i'm not sure what triggered this, but it make me think of my priority in life, i notice i've became the old part of me where i took everything for granted so much, regardless how it would seem unfair to some people, but in the other hand i'm enjoying my life like this, and i think i should think it over a thousand times before i change it, or maybe i should stop thinking at all
for once in my life i think i had it all, but for once i lost it all, and i've burried my self in it, deep in the darkness of my solitary grave of living
i don't know will it be good or not, confuse is always be a part of me.. everything has changed, i learn to enjoy, even the slightest happiness in my life, i live, i survive, i am...

No comments: