Monday, May 4, 2009

spices on your sleve..

i need not to know what would it be like tomorrow when you're not here
i need not to feel anything if one day i would have to go
i need not to share what goes in my head even when am not alone
i need not to gain from even what truthfully mine

i surface a song when i feel no one care
i stood still on the pile of sand when i feel like to play
i sat down in front of my laptop when i want to write how i feel
i dream on my old bed when i feel i want to be free

whatever anyone think of me was not my business
whatever you think of me was just what i am
whatever i think of me i think never be
whatever the world think of me are just what might be

spices on my life are what i have feel
spices on your sleve are what have i put
spices in my life are what i have seen
spices on your sleve are not what i need

No comments: